- 8K Rowing - easy building into hard (29:59.4), 2K WD (7:45.2)
- Walk w/ LL, KG, Oslo (35:00)
- 3M Precor elliptical - "Hill Climb" (28:34) AHR 124 / MHR 131
- 10M recumbent bike (27:07)
I woke up with apparently the same stomach flu that had hit JL & LL earlier in the week, and it WIPED me out the rest of the day. So not a lot of activity, but barely any eating (some Gatorade, 2 crackers and 1 bagel).
- 3M Precor elliptical - "Fat Burner" (39:57) AHR 133 / MHR 140
- Walk w/ KG & Oslo (17:000)
Felt a bit weak this morning, but my faucet butt seemed to finally be turned off. * I'm sure my weight will again self-correct due to the water loss from Friday. That said, it's nice to see a sub-180# number.
I've made good on most of my goals - already exceeding 7:00 for the week, weighing in every day (so far), walking Oslo for 2+ hours, and putting in 2 weight lifting sessions.